Our Curriculum: Paragon
- Decision-making – identifying and struggling with complexities, solving problems and thinking critically and creatively.
- Self-direction and personal initiative.
- Strong interactive skills such as cooperation, networking, and teamwork.
- Responsibility for learning, identification of goals, gathering information, and implementation of a plan.
- A sense of awe and passion for inquiry.
- An understanding of cultural, philosophical, and technological connections over time and place.