Mosaica Education is one of the most celebrated education management organizations in the United States. In 2003, Mosaica Education was recognized by the US Department of Education as an “Education Innovator” for its innovative educational model and leadership practices.
From 2004-2007, Mosaica Education was honored by Inc Magazine and Harvard University’s Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC) as one of the fastest-growing organizations revitalizing urban communities in the United States. During this time, Mosaica Education ranked in the top five, and in 2005 was listed #1. In 2007, Mosaica Education was additionally awarded the inaugural “Impact Award” for sustained excellence and growth by the ICIC.
In 2004, 2007, 2010 and 2011, Inc Magazine additionally recognized Mosaica Education on its Inc 500/5000 lists. In 2004, Mosaica Education was one of only two education organizations to make the Inc 500.
Following its international expansion in 2006, Mosaica Education was recognized by the AllWorld Network (a sister organization to ICIC) in 2011 and 2012 for its work in Middle Eastern communities and appeared on the Arabia FastGrowth 500 list–including #7 in 2011.
Since expanding to online learning services in 2009, Mosaica’s curriculum, leaders and educators have received a number of awards including the Top Homeschooling Curriculum Award by Homeschool.com from 2012-2014.
In 2014, Mosaica Education was recognized as the Highest Performing Education Management Organization in the state of Ohio according to a report published by The Beacon Journal.
Schools managed by Mosaica Education and/or licensing the Paragon™ curriculum have received numerous awards over the years. School awards have included distinctions such as:
- 2004 – Honored by the U.S. Department of Education as one of the eight “Outstanding Charter Schools in America”
- 2007 – Named by the Center for Education Reform as one of the “50 Most Outstanding Charter Schools”
- 2010 – Recipient of the “Charter School of Excellence Award” from the Michigan Association of Public School Academies as the top-performing charter school in the State of Michigan
- 2012 – Recipient of the Illinois State Board of Education’s “Academic Improvement Award”
- 2012 – Recipient of the Colorado “Governor’s Distinguished Improvement Award” for exceeding academic expectations
- 2013 – Recognized by the Ohio Department of Education as a High Progress School of Honor
- 2014 – Selected above all other schools in India to receive the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) National Education Excellence Award for the “Best K-12 School in Teaching and Learning Practices”
- 2014 – Recognized by the US Department of Education with the National Blue Ribbon School Award
- 2011-2014 – Named “School of Excellence with Distinction” by the Ohio Department of Education
- 2014 – Recognized by the Battelle for Kids in Ohio as the Highest Ranked Community School in the state for Value-Added