Our mission is to empower students to learn and achieve —
every child, every day.
Mosaica Education, Inc. was founded in 1997 by Dr. Dawn and Gene Eidelman. We are a global leader in education reform. Mosaica-managed schools have yielded superior academic results to date by utilizing a unique school design which combines a proprietary curriculum, Paragon®, with state-of-the-art technology. We are a leading global education organization that manages P-12 schools and provides educational services around the world. We hold offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India and the United Arab Emirates. We employ over 1,800 of the best educators and business professionals who are dedicated to excellence and to our mission “to empower students to learn and achieve—every child, every day”.
Mosaica currently manages 109 preschool, elementary, junior high and high school programs across the United States, United Kingdom, India and Mexico, and serves approximately 25,000 students (August 2013). Throughout each year, we add new programs and projects. Our core work includes:
- School management services
- School operations
- Consulting and training services for underperforming schools, including:
- Professional Development: We provide professional development and leadership training for teachers and school leaders.
- Curriculum: We created and license a unique humanities curriculum called Paragon.
- Recruitment Services: We recruit teachers and school leaders.
- Support services: Accounting, real estate development, information technology.
- K-12 online courses, programs and virtual schools
- Curriculum development and licensing
Mosaica Education is…
- Recognized as an international leader in educational reform
- A superior record of academic innovation and success
- Proprietary Paragon® Curriculum
- Effective use of technology
- Business services for operations of public and private schools
- International Consulting
To learn more about Mosaica Education, please contact us at: