“To empower students to learn and achieve —
every child, every day.”
Mosaica Education, Inc. is a global leader in education reform. Mosaica-managed schools have yielded superior academic results to date by utilizing a unique school design which combines a proprietary curriculum, Paragon®, with state-of-the-art technology.
Mosaica has served more than 45,000 students since its founding in 1997. We currently operate over 90 elementary, middle and high school programs in the U.K., twelve U.S. states, UAE and India. Mosaica is using its years of experience working with schools in the U.S. to develop independent and private schools around the world that provide quality education programs tailored to their particular needs and cultures.
Mosaica Education is…
- Recognized as an international leader in educational reform
- A superior record of academic innovation and success
- Proprietary Paragon® Curriculum
- Effective use of technology
- Business services for operations of public and private schools
- International Consulting
We start, turn around and run schools, including–
- Over 90 schools serving more than 15,000 students.
- K-12 online schools and enrichment programs.
- We also provide other educational services to support our school management:
- Professional Development: We provide professional development and leadership training for teachers and school leaders.
- Curriculum: We created and license a unique humanities curriculum called Paragon.
- Recruitment Services: We recruit teachers and school leaders.
- Support services: Accounting, real estate development, information technology.
To learn more about Mosaica Education, please contact us at: